PAN card status : today we are going to discuss about pan card status by name and date of birth. PAN card means Permanent Account Number is one of the most important documents these days; one should definitely need to have.
It is very important in most of the higher amount of transactions. Moreover, you can also use it as an id card in various formats.
You can easily use it along with your various bank accounts or other financial statuses. PAN card remain same for the entire life of a person.
Pan Card Status 2018
It includes a unique identification number along with your Name and Father’s name which is quite enough to mention your unique identity.
You can know “pan card status” by name and date of birth from the official website of pan card. you can get pan card download status very important to all Pan Card Status By Name and Date Of Birth
Don’t Miss : Pan Card Status UTI
PAN card is a unique account number allotted by the income tax department of India in order to avoid various ongoing frauds and other financial related problems in India.
The card once attached with your bank account will automatically be able to retrieve all the related information’s so as that the government would easily to rectify and stop the transactions of black money.
It is a great initiation for the financial stabilization of a country as it tends to prevent the movement of black money.
Moreover, you can easily use it as an identity card in various institutions or places. you can know here pan card status by name and date of birth and you can also check pan card download status by name.
I hope this pan card status article very help for who are searching for the pan card status nsdl and pan card status uti. Pan Card status By Name and Date of Birth Option available here you can check Pan Card Status Uti and NSDL Here
How to get your PAN card status by name and date of birth?
In case if you get to know about the status of your PAN card or you have lost your PAN card you can easily get it back from your name and date of birth.
For finding the status of your PAN card number you need to fill an e-application form provided by income tax department. If you wanted to know then just follow the steps given below:
- Step 1 : Go to the official website of income tax department and then go with the option of e-filling application form. application looks like below given image
- Step 2 Click on the option of “Know your PAN” followed by all the necessary information like date of birth in DD/MM/YYY format, surname, middle name and first name in the provided columns very carefully.
- Step 3 Now, enter the Captcha code as shown on the screen for going through with the further procedure.
- Step 4 Once done successfully, click on the option of “SUBMIT“.
- Step 5 Once done you will get the entire details of your PAN card such as; first name, middle name, surname, PAN Card number, Jurisdiction, remarks showing the current status of your PAN card.
- Step 6 If you further want to go with the details then click on the option of Get PAN card details and fill the user type option followed by the clicking on the option of ‘Continue’.
- Step 7 Fill all the registration form and then submit it to for creating and activating your account.
- Step 8 Once you have done it successfully, click on the option of “My Account” and then go to the profile settings and then click on the PAN details.
- Step 9 You will get your all PAN card details along with your address on the new page from where you can easily go through it.
- Step 10 You can also save and download these “pan details” on your device for further use.
if you have any doubts regarding pan card status by name and date of birth contact us below commenting box or go to official website of pan card